Brothers once again, it is time to prepare your submissions for this year's Northern Province Achievement Awards. Please take the time to click the links below to read the attached petitions and documents which spell out due dates for submissions, where to download the petitions and other particulars.
2021 being a Conclave Year, the Edward G. Irvin and Paul W. Caine Awards Northern Province Awards winners will be able to submit their petitions to the National Achievement Commission allowing them to compete for the National Awards.
Undergraduate brothers that will graduate in May 2021 or December 2021 are eligible to submit a Guy L. Grant and/or Byron K. Armstrong petition to the Commission. Winners will be awarded at the 85th Conclave in Phoenix, Arizona.
Rules for the National Commission are as follows:
Submit one HARDCOPY petition to International Headquarter (IHQ) AND submitting via the Achievement Commission Dropbox, an electronic copy which will be viewed by each Achievement Commission member. The Northern Province Award winning petitions, Guy L. Grand and Byron K. Armstrong petitions MUST be postmarked by April 4, 2021 to be considered eligible by the Commission. The same deadline is required for Dropbox submissions. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- All award entries must be typed. No handwritten entries will be accepted
- All award entries must contains the necessary signatures, i.e. Polemarch, Keeper of Records, Advisor etc.
- All award entries must be completed following the application format.
- All award entries must provide a response for each section of the application.
- All award entries must adhere to the deadline dates and procedures for submission of the petition
- All award petitions MUST BE IN PDF – with no more than 75 pages
Petitions can be obtained by clicking on the links below:
- 2020 Edward G Irvin Award
- 2020 Paul W Caine Award
- Ronald R Young Petition
- 2020 Byron K Armstrong Award
- 2020 Guy Levis Grant Award
- John D Russell Award Petition
In addition, all chapters are asked to submit the name and contact information (name, email address, chapter affiliation and cell phone number) for a single representative from your chapter that will serve on the Province Achievement Committee. Please read the attached FINAL Achievement report for the names and chapter of the past members. Forward all names to me by March 1, 2021.
The committee is looking for full participation from all chapters (undergrad and alumni) in all categories. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yours in the Bond,
Tyrone E. Harge | Northern Province Achievement Chair |